Richard Millington is the Founder and Managing Director of FeverBee Limited, a community consultancy, and The Pillar Summit, an exclusive community management training course.
Richard is the author of the Online Community Manifesto, arguing for a change in our approach to building communities. Richard's blog, FeverBee, is ranked amongst the top 10 UK marketing blogs and is widely cited as best practice in helping organizations around the world improve their community efforts.
A Social Business Discussion to Understand How to Use Data to Unlock Growth and Customer Satisfaction
Listen to one of the world's top online community authorities speak about how your organization can use a data-driven approach to create and manage more successful online communities.
Data-Driven Online Community Management
Length: 90 minutes
In this webinar-on-demand, you will learn:
- How to use data to optimize your online customer or member community
- The 8 elements of community management
- How to avoid missed opportunities by not using your data effectively
- Practical examples of data-driven online community management
- How to analyze your online community’s membership for better engagement
Watch this insightful look into how companies and membership organizations are using the data within their online community platform to increase brand awareness, revenue, and customer satisfaction.